We’ve got lots of new fixes and changes for Satellite Reign. The update is now live for Windows. Mac OS and Linux builds will be available in the next 24 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: There have been changes to the way missions progress is recorded, so some saves may list certain missions as being incomplete. This will not affect your previously-awarded weapons, gear or agent progression. You will be able to repeat the missions and attain extra loot though!
- Mission action “give items” now being saved.
- Setup missions to now display what items have been previously awarded.
- Going back into completed facilities will now re-award lost prototypes.
- Removed splash screen tutorials.
- Added some missing missions descriptions and message broadcasts.
- Fix for re-spawning and being able to re-trigger tutorials.
- Fix bug where items were not being awarded after loading.
- Fix mission “folder path” when clicking on mission messages.
- Fix bug where agents will have no weapons if they re-spawn after their corpse is de-spawned.
- Fix researchers not saving on current research item.
- New researchers will now automatically replace external researchers.
- Added 3 leg augmentations revolving around sprinting.
- Added items shield boost and shield re-charger.
- Stopped adding targets to battle when you try to shoot them.
- Fix wanted-level reducing (now reduces at 2 speeds: when in danger and not)… UI is still coming.
- Fixed Up-cursor key not scrolling the camera.
- Fix bug with tracker sprite masking madness.
- Police and Corporate soldiers shouldn’t want to kill each other any more.
- Fix bug where wanted and suspicious values were not being reset on death.
- Info can now be purchased about what items will be rewarded from breaching facilities, once the info-broker has been found.
- Fix disappearing laser-uzi bug.
- Setup missions to show rewards (only items are set up so far).
- Changed siphon amounts for ATMs (now gives slightly more money).
- Reduced info costs for missions.
- Shuffled research costs for items.
- Changed research costs so it is now cheaper per-researcher, but items need more researchers to complete.
- Fixed bug where agent was not being spawned from Police Station.
- Added lots of new items and weapons (some only first-pass).
- Increased XP for stealthing through compounds (also added progression stealth XP increase).
- Fix bug where ‘Teleport All’ on relay beacons only worked once all agents were rescued.
- Added ground plate to ziplines to make it more obvious where to click.
- Fix agents dying and falling into cover (now always fall backwards).
- Power generators and doors can now be Hardwired (doors require a Hardwire point to be Hardwireable).
- Able to force-use Hardwire boxes now.
- Add chance to be electrocuted when force-interacting with Hardwire boxes.
- Added chance to fall from zipline when force-using.
- Added ability to force-hack terminals.
- Added chance to fail on force-hacked terminals (stuns agents and calls reinforcements).
- Added varying chance to fail based on level of terminal/Hardwire box
- More work on random missions.
- Added fail info to info panel.
- Reduce EMP resistance on agents.
- Added 15 second grace-time after a wanted-level is added before it starts reducing.
- Fix timers from turning into a full white square.
- Increase size of terminal indicators and set up flashing sequence.
There are more changes, but Mike didn’t record them in our internal changes document, so now we’ll never know what he’s been doing for the past couple of weeks.
5 Lives Team.